In some countries wearing a uniform to school is commonplace, but other countries take an optional approach where children are free to go to school wearing their own clothes. There are many arguments both for and against children wearing school uniforms, like the financial burden of having to buy a school uniform, however, this does not take away from the overall benefits that wearing a school uniform has on a child’s education.
- Did you wear a uniform when you went to school?
- Did you like wearing a uniform?
- What are the benefits of wearing a school uniform?
- What is the downside of wearing a school uniform?
- Do you think it would be a good idea to make a school uniform optional?