Benefits of Having a Blog
Blogs have become extremely popular since the internet took off. Initially, they were seen as an informal way for people to share what they’ve been doing, much like the traditional diary. Since then the scope of what a blog is used for has expanded dramatically and now includes much more than just a daily journal of someone’s activities.
Many businesses have started to implement blogs on their websites where they often share news, updates, information and many other things with their visitors. An effective blog often takes time to build and the benefits for a business are sometimes questionable when considering the time and money that goes into producing it.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Is having a blog beneficial for businesses?
- Do you ever read the blog of businesses that you are a customer of?
- What do you think are the different ways businesses should use their blog?
- How do you think businesses can get more people to read their blog?
- What type of businesses do you think can benefit most from a blog?
- Overall, do you think that having a blog is beneficial for businesses?