Interior design consists of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a more functional and aesthetic environment for the people using the space.
For businesses, the interior designer’s mission is to interpret the customer’s needs and desires and find the most appropriate style for the space.
There are different types of interior design styles, like contemporary, traditional, modern, industrial, minimalist or nautical with industrial and vintage being the most popular styles nowadays.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Would you like to redesign your home or your office?
- Do you know anything about interior design?
- Do you think you would look for a professional interior designer to redesign your home or your office? Why?
- What interior design style do you feel more attracted to?
- Is there any design style that you really dislike?
- What is your opinion on the minimalist style?
- What do you think is the difference between interior design and interior decorating?
- Do you think you need to spend a lot of money to redesign a space?
- What do you like about the current design of the place you live?
- Is there anything you would like to change in your home?
- Do you think functionality and aesthetic are both equally important when designing a space?