If you asked most people with a regular job if they wanted more paid holidays, the answer would probably be YES! Naturally, everyone would love to have more holiday, but when employees are on holiday the company still has to pay them even though they are not working. Taking everything into account most people would consider 20-30 days as acceptable but, maybe there are benefits both to the employer and employee to have more paid holiday.
- How many days paid holiday do you get every year?
- Do you think you should get more paid holiday?
- Do you think paid holiday should be the same for all employees?
- Do you think paid holiday should increase the longer you work for a company?
- What is the least amount of paid holiday you have ever had?