Exercising at School
Exercise is a very important part of a child’s life. In the past when they didn’t have the technology available that they have today to keep them entertained it was something that usually came naturally. Nowadays, however, it is something that a parent, and society as a whole, consciously have to think about. The amount of exercise children get at school is a big part of this debate, and is something some parents would like to see increased.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- How much exercise should children be doing in school?
- How much exercise did you do when you were at school?
- Do you think children get enough exercise at school?
- How do you think schools can encourage children to do more exercise without sacrificing their education?
- What do you think the main priorities of school should be and where would you rank exercise?