As modern technology and the use of computers, tablets and virtual reality devices increases, many people are spending more and more time inside. Most people would agree that spending time outside to exercise is beneficial to our health, but are there any other benefits to spending time outside?
- How much time do you spend outside?
- Why do you spend time outside?
- Do you enjoy spending time outside?
- Do you prefer to be outside or inside?
- What benefits are there to spend time outside?
- What are the negative effects of spending too much time outside?
- Do you think society in general should spend more time outside?
- What are the benefits of spending time outside for children, young people and old people?
- Society noun
- Spend verb
- Beneficial adjective
- Benefit noun
- Effect noun
- Health noun
- Healthy adjective
Fill in the blank (phrasal verbs):
- I like a nice home cooked meal, but at the weekend I prefer to eat ________.
- I think parents need to come ________ with more ideas to encourage their children to play outside.
- I think teachers should look ________ different activities they can do with children outside that still allows them to learn.
- The government need to figure ________ a way to encourage people to exercise more outside.