Masks During a Pandemic
During a pandemic, many countries enforce the wearing of face masks to help stop the spread of a virus. The restrictions can differ from country to country, some countries require face masks only on public transport while other countries require face masks everywhere. Many people think that face masks are very important to help stop the spread of the virus, but there are some people who say that face masks do more harm than good.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- How important is it for people to wear masks during a pandemic?
- What do you think the negative effects of wearing face masks are?
- What do you think the positive effects of wearing face masks are?
- When do you think people should be forced to wear a face mask?
- When do you think people should be free not to wear a face mask?
- Why do you think face masks have not been enforced for viruses like seasonal flu?