Read through the following text and look up any vocabulary you are not sure about before answering the questions.
It is widely accepted that first impressions are important in nearly all situations. The video below talks about what you can do to make a good first impression. Watch the video and then go through the talking points.
- What three non-verbal ways does Faye recommend for making a good impression?
- Which of these three do you think is the most important?
- What verbal recommendations does she give to make a good first impression?
- What other ways can you think of to help make a good first impression?
- Do you think you make a good first impression?
- What do you think you could improve to make an even better first impression?
- Recommendation noun
- Recommend verb
- Verbal adjective
- Non-verbal adjective
- Impression noun
- Situation noun
- Come across phrasal verb
Why not share your opinion or any other conversation questions you came up with for How can you make a good first impression?