It is widely accepted that first impressions are important in nearly all situations. The video below talks about what you can do to make a good first impressions. Watch the video and then go through the talking points.
- What three non-verbal ways does Faye recommend for making a good impression?
- Which of these three do you think is the most important?
- What verbal recommendations does she give to make a good first impression?
- What other ways can you think of to help make a good first impression?
- Do you think you make a good first impression?
- What do you think you could improve to make an even better first impression?
- Recommendation noun
- Recommend verb
- Verbal adjective
- Non-verbal adjective
- Impression noun
- Situation noun
- Come across phrasal verb