Birthdays are a time when we celebrate getting one year older.
Some people like celebrating their birthday because they get presents and spend time with friends and family.
Other people don’t like their birthday because they don’t want to get older.
Usually, children love celebrating their birthday because they get lots of toys and maybe have a party with their friends.
The Big Question
Keep The Conversation Going!
- When is your birthday?
- What present would you like for your next birthday?
- Do you usually get a birthday cake?
- What is the best present you ever received for your birthday?
- Do you prefer celebrating your birthday or the birthday of a friend?
- What is the month of the year to have a birthday? Why?
- What is the worst day to have a birthday? Why?
- How many presents do you usually get on your birthday?
- Do you usually receive birthday cards?
- Would you prefer to receive presents or money for your birthday?