Going For a Walk
If you’re looking for a way to get outside and exercise, walking is great. Walking is an easy way to get exercise. You can walk outside with your family or friends or by yourself. Walking is good for your body because you can be outside in nature. It’s also good for your mind because it lowers stress.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Do you like going for a walk?
- How often do you go for a walk?
- Would you like to walk more than you do now?
- What is the best time of day to go for a walk?
- Do you prefer to go for a walk in the summer or winter?
- Do you think people who like walking in the rain are strange?