Let's Get Started!
Gardening at home is getting more and more popular over recent years. The truth is this impulse to garden is a great idea as gardening is a very healthy hobby to take up.
Do you know about all the benefits gardening can give you?
It´s normally an activity to practice outdoors and sunlight helps your body to make Vitamin D, which is an essential nutrient your body needs. Besides, gardening can be considered exercise and, depending on the intensity of this particular physical activity, it can help you to build strength, maintain a healthy weight and also to sleep better. On top of this, some studies have found that gardening contributes to improving your mood and increases your self-esteem.
- Have you ever tried gardening?
- Do you know anything about gardening?
- Do you know anyone who enjoys gardening?
- Why do you think gardening is becoming more popular over recent years?
- Would you eat more fruit and vegetables if you had your own garden?
- Would it be a good idea for everyone to have a little space for gardening?
- Which one would you prefer, to have a garden for plants and flowers or for fruit and vegetables?
- Do you think most people take up gardening when they are young or old? Why?