Fashion is a multi-billion dollar industry, and is something that most people in the world can relate to.
Fashion is all about the clothes we wear, the accessories we use and how we look.
Many people try to keep up with the latest fashion or latest trends by following celebrities and social media influencers.
Some people are really into fashion and will spend thousands to look good and be seen in the latest designer outfits.
Fashion is not only about clothes, it’s also related to the things we have, for example, the type of car we drive, our mobile phone or even where we buy our coffee from.
People want to look good and show off what they have.
Although fashion is very popular with many people, others, including some very rich people, see it as a waste of money and an unnecessary expense.
There are multi-millionaires who will refuse to wear expensive fashionable clothing. Instead, they focus on value for money and quality.
Let's Talk More!
- How important is fashion in your life?
- Why do you think some people think keeping up with the latest fashion is so important?
- Would you say keeping up with the latest fashion is expensive?
- How much influence do celebrities or influencers have over your fashion choices?
- In terms of fashion, what do you think is more important, the clothes you wear or the mobile phone you have?
- If you had enough money, would you buy expensive designer clothes?
- Do you think social media has increased people was awareness of fashion?
- Would you say that keeping up with the latest fashion is just a waste of money?
- Were you more interested in fashion when you were young or now?
- Do you think fashion is more important to older people or younger people?
- Do you think fashion is more important for men or women?