Eating bugs is a big trend right now. They’re nutritious and sustainable, and they’re not gross! People have been eating bugs for thousands of years. In fact, there are over 1,000 insects that are considered “edible” by humans.
The most common bugs that are eaten include ants, caterpillars, grasshoppers, crickets and beetles. These insects are high in protein and fibre which makes them an excellent source of nutrients for people who want to eat healthy foods but don’t want to consume too many calories at one time!
- Have you ever eaten a bug?
- Why do you think eating bugs is becoming more popular nowadays?
- What bugs would you like to try?
- What bugs would you never try?
- Do you think bugs can replace meat?