Autosuggestion is the idea of accessing your subconscious mind to change your beliefs or behaviour. It is similar to hypnosis and in its basic form usually consists of repeating an idea or feeling consciously to yourself daily or multiple times per day until it is ingrained in your subconscious mind. Although many still question the ability of autosuggestion to actually make a meaningful change in one’s life, its power has been claimed to enable people to do things such as quit smoking or even cure disease.
- Have you ever heard of autosuggestion?
- How would you describe autosuggestion if you were asked?
- Do you believe autosuggestion can work for anybody?
- Have you ever tried autosuggestion?
- Would you be interested in trying autosuggestion? If yes, why? If not, why not?