Young People Studying
For many children, an afternoon of studying after they arrive home from school is common practice. The amount of work that children and teenagers have to do outside of school seems to be increasing every year.
While some argue that this is beneficial for children as it allows them to learn more, giving them greater opportunities in life, others argue that children are missing out on a childhood that they believe should be filled with fun, games and outdoor activities.
- Do you think children study more nowadays than they did in the past?
- When do you think is the best time of the day to study?
- What subjects are most important for students to study at school?
- How important is it for children to study at home after school?
- What are the best study techniques for learning a language?
- Do you think children should spend time studying during the weekend?