Many people living in countries with a public health care system take for granted that should they ever need medical help, whether it be for an illness or a broken bone, it will always be available to them for free. The opposite is true in countries that solely have a private health care system, where if you can’t afford the treatment or can’t afford the insurance then you have to continue with your life as best you can.
- Does your country have a public health care system?
- What are benefits and drawbacks of a public health care system as opposed to a private health care system?
- Do you think that everyone in the world should be able to get access to free healthcare?
- What conditions do you think there should be for people to access the public healthcare system in a country?
- Is free healthcare a human right?
- Drawback noun
- Advantageous adjective
- Solely adverb
- Oppose verb
- Take for granted phrase
- Afford verb