Recreational drugs have been in our society for many years, and in many countries these drugs are illegal. It has been said that the use of these drugs are detrimental to people’s lives, as well as society in general, making the need for them to be illegal necessary.
Despite the apparent harm these drugs can do there are some voices that are calling for all drugs to be legal and put the responsibility onto the end user whether not they choose to take them or not.
- Are there any recreational drugs in your country that are legal?
- What recreational drugs in your country are illegal?
- Do you agree that they should be illegal?
- What would the possible negative effects be of making all drugs legal?
- What would the possible positive effects be of making all drugs legal?
- Drug noun
- Recreational adjective
- Illegal adjective
- Legal adjective
- Society noun
- Detrimental adjective
- Apparent adjective
- Harm noun
- Call for phrasal verb
- Responsibility noun