Most people like going for a walk on a nice summers day, but a lot of people also like going for a walk in the winter when it is cold outside. Some people say that it is very refreshing and is something they really enjoy doing, and some people prefer to go for a walk in the cold rather than on a warm day.
Freezing (Adjective) = extremely cold.
Example: “It's freezing outside today.”.
Fresh (clean/cool) (Adjective) = smelling clean or feeling cool.
Example: “It's lovely and fresh outside this morning”.
Cool (Adjective) = slightly cold, but not too cold.
Example: “It says the weather is going to be a bit cooler tomorrow”.
Enjoy (Verb) = to get pleasure from something.
Example: “I enjoy going to the cinema”.
Do you like going for a walk in the cold?
- Do you enjoy going for walks?
- Do you like going for a walk on a hot day?
- When is the best time of the year to go for a walk?
- Where do you like to go for a walk?
- When was the last time you went for a walk?