Clothes are a great way for people to express themselves. They allow people to show their personality.
Clothes also have a practical purpose. In the winter, when it is cold, we wear clothes to keep us warm.
Clothes can be very expensive, especially designer labels, for example, Versace. Clothes can also be cheap, but usually, if clothes are cheaper the quality is not very good.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What clothes are you wearing today?
- What was the last item of clothing that you bought?
- Do you like shopping for clothes?
- What do you usually wear if it is very cold?
- What do you usually wear if it is very hot?
- What clothes do you like to wear if you are going out on a Friday night?
- What clothes do you like to wear when you're at home?
- Do you like expensive clothes?
- Do you think the clothes we wear are important? Why?
- What colours do you like wearing the most?
- Do you usually try clothes on before you buy them?