Benefits of Yoga
Yoga is a practice that originated in India, though it’s becoming more and more popular in the West. It’s characterized by poses, or “asanas,” which are linked together in sequences. The goal of yoga is to improve mental, physical, and spiritual health.
Yoga involves controlling the breath while performing postures. The practice can be done either with no music or with music that has a slow beat like classical Indian music or New Age music.
Yoga is used for physical exercise and for spiritual development. While it is much more than just a workout, there are a lot of benefits you can get from the practice of Yoga.
- Have you ever tried Yoga?
- What do you think people like most about yoga?
- Do you know anyone who does Yoga?
- Why do you think some people dislike Yoga?
- Do you think you will ever do Yoga?