Benefits of Self-Study
Self-study is any form of learning that does not involve an instructor or tutor present. Self-study can be achieved through homework assignments and reading, but it can also include taking notes when watching a lecture or listening to a podcast.
While many students believe that self-study is not as effective as in-class education, it has also been shown to be a good way to learn.
What is the secret of self-study? It is just a matter of persistence and discipline. It seems that we can study anything, just as long as we put our minds to it.
- Do you think self-study is more difficult than studying with a tutor?
- Why do you think people tend to study more on their own now than in the past?
- Have you ever tried self-study?
- What kind of subjects are easier to self-study?
- What do you think is the inconvenience of self-study?