Bath vs Shower
Some people like to take baths. Other people like to take showers. Some people like both baths and showers. There are many reasons why someone might prefer to take a bath instead of a shower. They might find baths more relaxing, or they might find showers quicker and easier. It may also depend on the time of day. Some people prefer to take a shower in the morning and a bath in the evening. Whether you prefer to take a bath or a shower, we can all agree that it is important to do so regularly to keep ourselves clean!
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Do you prefer to take a bath or a shower?
- What time of the day do you prefer to take a bath or shower?
- Do you enjoy taking a bath or shower?
- How often do you take a bath or shower?
- How important is it to take bath or shower regularly?
- What is the longest time you have gone without having a bath or shower?