Astrology is the study of the movements and relative placements of planets and stars, which are thought to have an impact on human affairs and the natural world.
It’s been around for centuries, and many people still adhere to its tenets today.
Astrologers believe that a person’s character and destiny can be affected by the placement of the planets and stars at the moment of their birth.
Astrology may not be a recognised scientific discipline, but it is nevertheless a fascinating way to learn about the cosmos and acquire insight about ourselves and others.
Some More Questions
- What is your star sign? Do you think it accurately reflects your personality?
- Have you ever had your astrological chart read? What was the experience like?
- How do you think astrology has changed over time?
- Do you think astrology can be used to predict the future? Why or why not?
- How do you think astrology is similar or different to other belief systems, such as religion or spirituality?
- Have you ever used astrology to help make a decision?
- Do you think astrology is more popular in some cultures or countries than others? Why do you think that is?
- How do you think technology has affected the practice of astrology?
- Do you think astrology is more of a science or a form of art? Why?