I love getting up early. It’s quiet, and I have time to myself. It feels peaceful, even if the rest of the day is stressful and crazy.
But there’s something about being awake before everyone else that makes me feel like I’m part of something secret — like a secret society or something. It’s like we’re all part of this secret club that only exists between 6:00 am and 8:00 am, where no one else can see us or hear us or know we exist. It’s our little slice of heaven on earth.
- What characteristics does a morning person have?
- Why do you think some people are morning people and others are not?
- Do you know anyone who is definitely a morning person?
- What makes them a morning person?
- Is it good to be a morning person?