The fashion of low carb diets seems to come and go, whether it be the Atkins, Keto or other diet, and the debate as to whether a low carb approach is healthy or not continues.
For many people a low carb diet is great way to lose weight and people have reported amazing results when it comes to weight-loss, but what effect does this, sometimes dramatic weight-loss, have on our health?
- Have you ever tried a low carb diet?
- If yes, how was it for you?
- What is the most difficult thing about being on a low carb diet?
- Why do you think people lose so much weight on a low carb diet?
- Are carbohydrates beneficial for us?
- What are the good things about a low carb diet?
- What are the bad things about a low carb diet?
- Diet noun
- Diet verb
- Hunger noun
- Go on a diet idiom
- Be on a diet idiom
- Hungry adjective
- Crave verb
- Deficient adjective
- Protein noun
- Fat noun
- Nutrients noun
- Appetite noun
Think of a sentence using each of the following phrasal verbs relating to this topic
- Give up
example: I gave up eating a low carb diet because I couldn’t resist bread!
- Try out
- Look into
- Break down
- Work out
- Cut back on