The fashion of low-carb diets seems to come and go, whether it be the Atkins, Keto or other diets, and the debate as to whether a low-carb approach is healthy or not continues.
For many people, a low-carb diet is a great way to lose weight and people have reported amazing results when it comes to weight loss, but what effect does this, sometimes dramatic weight loss, have on our health?
- Have you ever tried a low-carb diet? If yes, how was it for you?
- What is the most difficult thing about being on a low-carb diet?
- Why do you think people lose so much weight on a low-carb diet?
- Are carbohydrates beneficial for us?
- What are the good things about a low-carb diet?
- What are the bad things about a low-carb diet?