Anger is a normal human emotion that can be triggered by many different situations. For example, you might get angry if someone cuts you up when driving.
Anger is a negative feeling that often leads to aggression and destructive behaviours. When we’re angry, it’s important to take time to cool down before responding. This will help prevent you from saying or doing something you might regret later.
Controlling your own anger is also incredibly important for maintaining healthy relationships with others and yourself, as well as ensuring that you don’t hurt anyone else by letting your anger get out of control.
Anger management classes are designed to help people learn how to effectively deal with their anger, whether that means dealing with it in a healthy way or letting it go. The classes are usually led by a therapist who has experience working with people who struggle with anger issues.
Check Out The Following Vocabulary
The Big Question
Let's Continue The Discussion
- When was the last time you got angry?
- Do you tend to get angry easily?
- Why do you think some people get angry easily?
- Do you think anger manage classes can be useful for people who struggle to control their anger? Why?
- It what situations can anger be a good emotion to have?
- Do you know anyone who regularly loses their temper?
- What should people do to calm down when they are angry?
- Would you get angry if someone stole your mobile phone?
- Would you get angry if someone cut you up when driving?
- Would you get angry if you were accused of something that you didn't do?