A Quick Introduction
Most people at some point in their life have been to an airport.
Airports are full of people going on holiday, travelling back home from a holiday or maybe taking a business trip.
Usually, most people will spend 2 or 3 hours waiting at an airport before eventually getting on a plane.
Airports commonly have lots of shops and restaurants that take advantage of the influx of passengers to try and sell them (sometimes overpriced) products.
Some More Questions
- How many airports have you been to in your lifetime?
- What was your favourite airport? Why?
- Do you feel stressed when you are in an airport?
- What do you dislike the most about airports?
- If you were going to build a new airport, how would you make it better than the rest?
- When was the last time you were at an airport? What was your experience like?
- Do you think products are overpriced at the airport?
- Do you usually buy food at the airport or take food with you from home?
- Have you ever had a really bad experience at an airport?