Most people at some point in their life have been to an airport.
Airports are full of people going on holiday, travelling back home from a holiday or maybe taking a business trip.
Usually, most people will spend 2 or 3 hours waiting at an airport before eventually getting on a plane.
Airports commonly have lots of shops and restaurants that take advantage of the influx of passengers to try and sell them (sometimes overpriced) products.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What do you usually buy when you are at an airport?
- How many airports have you been to in your lifetime?
- What was your favourite airport? Why?
- Do you feel stressed when you are in an airport?
- What do you dislike the most about airports?
- If you were going to build a new airport, how would you make it better than the rest?
- When was the last time you were at an airport? What was your experience like?
- Do you think products are overpriced at the airport?
- Do you usually buy food at the airport or take food with you from home?
- Have you ever had a really bad experience at an airport?