Unusual Vacation Homes
A Bit About These Unusual Homes
Some people prefer to escape the ordinary when they go on vacations. Instead of staying at conventional hotels, they choose unique places to stay such as tree houses and tents.
Tree houses offer a chance to be close to nature and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Tents provide an opportunity to be closer to the wilderness, where campers can enjoy the stars and the sounds of the night.
In addition to tree houses and tents, other examples of unique places to stay include yurts, igloos or even converted trains. These places offer a unique and memorable experience for those who want to escape from their daily routine and embrace adventure. Whether you prefer the comfort of a tree house or the ruggedness of a tent, staying at an unusual place can bring a new level of excitement to any vacation.
- What are the good things about staying in each of these unusual holiday homes?
- What are the bad things about each one?
- How long do you think you could comfortably stay in each location?
- Put in order your favourite place to stay to your least favourite. Explain why you have chosen this order.
- Which place would you prefer to stay in if it was the summer?
- Which place would you prefer to stay in if it was the winter?
- What kind of people do you think would enjoy staying in each of these places?
- Would you prefer to stay in any of these places instead of a nice hotel?
- Have you ever stayed anywhere similar to these places?
- Where in the world do you think each of these vacation homes are located?
- Can you think of any other unusual vacation homes?
- Do you think staying in an unusual vacation home would make for a more memorable vacation? Why or why not?